BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

it's been a while.

yeah, it's been a while since my last post. anyway, i'm very much satisfied with my prelim grades, whew! i just hope i'll also do good in the midterms and finals :)) butl, i am messed up with a lot lot of projects to make and practices for my orgs. whew. imma shout DARNA here to be a superhero to be able to carry out my tasks well. just kiddin'. yet, i still have the time to hang out with my high school friends and classmates. just last Wednesday, we, the Voodoos, went to McDonalds, SM and Ayala. academics, friends, orgs, what more? love life? unfortunately, i don't have any updates for that. maybe my prince is still sleeping or maybe God is still busy writing my love story. HAHA. LOL.

that's all for today. u take care. i miss you. mwahh.

0 comments: