BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

it's been five months since i lost you. :'(

January 11, 2009- the worse day of my life. the day where i felt the world is on my shoulders. the day where i felt i'm punished. the day he left me. the day i lost my heart.

today's june 11, 2009. it's been 5 months. i can still remember when he told me he's leaving because of two reasons which i find until now so lame. i can still remember the scene when he told me we shouldn't have that "attachment" anymore. that time, i felt so mad, i asked myself what did i do to make him leave me that easy, i wonder why can't he fight for his love,. until, i found a temporary answer to all those questions- he didn't love me after all.

i know i look stupid because i wasn't able to get over him until. can you blame me? i just love. i love him dearly. i love him like my father.

if he would be able to read this. i just like to thank you for coming into my life. my life was the best when u're still around. i know that i should get on with my life, but a life live without you could never be right. i know you don't love me anymore. i'm not asking man pud to love me back. can you just let me love you? mao ra tu. you take good care of yourself. :) i'll wait for you.

i guess this is really the end of our story. i just hope my wounds would heal and i'll be better in time. but still, i'm praying he would be the one for me, that one day we'll meet again and continue what we've started. we would have that RIGHT LOVE at that RIGHT TIME. <3

0 comments: